Wednesday 18 July 2007

Fairy Tales do Come True.....

One of my most treasured pics, this was taken a few moments after Renee was born, I just love that she was so awake!

The layout is a lift of "Deebee's" layout, using the same Aussle pack from the Scrap Heap - so I hope you don't mind Debbie, I will try and see if I can do a link here to hers. I am so lacking in creative imagination at the moment, must be because I am on holidays LOL.

Ok here is the link

http://www.thescrapheap.com.au/gallery/data//4282/medium/044_-_Love_You_July_Aussle_.jpg

If you are interested in what I used on it, check out my gallery, all details are listed there.

Anyways, I had better get moving, need to have a shower, am going out with Patty and the kids today, lunch and bowling, should be loads of fun!

Leanne

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Leanne,

Oh! What a layout - that photo is a treasure....Renee is so awake, isn't she?!

And I LOVE the elephant costume in the post below. Yes, that is love!

Megan xx