Monday 18 June 2007

And Baby makes Three...

Just as the title suggests there is a baby on the way, whose baby could that be? Yep you guessed it - my newly married littlest sister is going to be a mummy in February.

I must admit I was a little shocked at first - especially the way she announced it, it kinda came mid sentence between something else - if I had have scratched my ear or something I probably would have missed it LOL.

Renee is stoked she thinks it is quite exciting about having a new baby cousin, one that she will actually be able to be quite hands on with, and as a result she has jumped right in to making the baby something. She has decided to knit a Humpty Dumpty - ironic really because that is what Donna made for Renee when I was pregnant with her. I figured it would be something relatively easy for her to do, given that she hasn't really done a lot of knitting before. So we did some practicing on Saturday and now she has got right into it. I just hope that it's only one baby, because I think Renee would be pushing to get two done before the baby arrives LOL.

CONGRATULATIONS DONNA AND BEN

Here are some pics of Renee, concentrating on her knitting.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hmmm, for a minute there I thought it might have been you Leanne!! ;) Big congrats to your little sis, how wonderful to be an aunty!!

Leanne said...

Hmmm LOL Chrissy, reading back on it I can see how maybe you could have thought that, but oh no, two is plenty for me...