Thursday 3 April 2008

Some Cards....

I have been so quiet on here of late, just getting on with life. We have had sickness in the house. Aaron has had a cough for a week, and just can't seem to shake it, and I have had some viral thing, it has kept me off work for a few days, but am feeling a whole lot better today, so back to work tomorrow.

I went to my first Stampin Up party last weekend, at Patty's, had a blast, mum came too. So now mum has booked a party, can't wait. A whole new world awaits me in stamping, some of them are so beautiful.

I also made my first cards this last week. The first one being for a baby boy. The pattern for the torn teddy, I got from the "Scrapheap" site. I love these little guys and they are so easy to make.

I have also made some Thank You cards for a couple of Renee's teachers. Quick and easy but I thought that I would share it. The photo on the front of the card was taken when the teachers took the girls to Kelly Clarkson concert a few weeks back. They had an amazing time, they even glammed it up and were lucky enough to be in a corporate box, totally awesome.

Thanks for stopping by...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Told ya stamping and card making was fun!!!

Chrissy said...

These cards are so pretty Leanne!!

Cass & Co said...

Love the cards Leanne. I have resisted Stampin' Up Parties so far... but I love their stuff.
Hope you are all sickness-free now too.
Cass xoxo
P.S Thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my blog recently. You are a gem!! C xoxo